Your membership to SAACDHE enables you:
- to enjoy the benefits of the regional and national CPD activities.
- to join the annual conference at the member rate.
- to occupy positions as office bearers at the Regional and National level.
Procedure to join
The membership fees for the cycle is from 1st August 2019 to 31st July 2020, so that you may qualify for access to the regional CPD activities and the member rate for the annual conference. Please note the procedure as follows:
- Each institution must complete an Institutional Member Registration form.
- Individual members then need to complete an Individual Registration Form.
- Each institution will receive an invoice based on the numbers of staff who applied for SAACDHE membership
- Your institution will use the invoice from SAACDHE to effect payment for membership.
- If payment is made after 31 July 2020 a penalty of 20% of the existing individual membership fee will be levied. After 31 July 2020 members who have not paid will forfeit all rights and privileges of the Association until outstanding fees have been paid.